2005: Democrat hypocrites on parade
CNN: 73% of Americans against Obamacare
Shocking logo at US Missile Defense site
Show No. 040-2010
All shows ©2009-2010 The Jimmy Z Show. All rights reserved.
Hour ONE • Click HERE to download
Opening • Visiting Las Vegas • Overview: Obama's health summit with Republicans yesterday • Audio: Obama contradicts himself • Some of my favorite highlights from the health summit • Lamar Alexander quotes Obama in 2005 • Audio: Harry Reid caught contradicting himself • Dave Camp annoys Barack Obama • Audio: Obama insults John McCain, avoiding the issue • Mitch McConnell mentions The American People • Caller to Rush Limbaugh: What Washington thinks or what the people think for themselves? • Obama does not understand the concept of people deciding for themselves • Audio clips: A collection of Democrat hypocrites in 2005 • Barack, Hillary, Diane, Chuck, Harry, Joe, Chris, Max & Robert show off their hypocritical selves • Audio: Nancy Pelosi promises 400,000 health care jobs 'almost immediately' • Obama heard more of himself than anyone else • Audio: Obama didn't count his time speaking because he's the President • What's next? Reconciliation • Latest CNN poll: 73% are not in favor of the current health care legislation • Obama website urges libs to call talk shows (serial calling) • Talking points for serial callers •
Hour TWO • Click HERE to download
Reading: Canada Reversing the 'irreversible ratchet' of Gun Control (American Rifleman, March 2010) • Rush Limbaugh on Scott Brown & the long term push for conservatism in the GOP • What is there about Hayworth's 'unelectability' that we don't understand? • Obamacare's lethal third rail shock to come • Glenn Beck believes in Global Warming? • The Missile Defense Agency home page & shocking logo • Initial jobless claims rise, orders and shipments of durable goods slip • Comprehensive health bill may be a no go • Consumer confidence falls to 10 month low • Audio: Uncivilized tactics by Muslims at UC Irvine •
Show Notes • Links • Audio/Video
• Rush Limbaugh: Flashback 2005, Democrats decried 'Nuclear Option' they now plan to use
• Real Clear Politics: Pelosi says health care reform will create 400,000 jobs 'almost immediately'
• Washington Times: Obama listens at health summit but mostly to himself
• Real Clear Politics: Obama at health summit: 'I don't count myself because I'm the President'
• The Politico: What happens next in health care
• CNN Poll: Health care provisions popular but overall bills unpopular
• Organizing for America: On the air
• Rush Limbaugh: Thoughts on Mitt Romney, Scott Brown and the state of the GOP
• Townhall: What is there about 'unelectable' that we don't understand? by Michael Medved
• Docstoc: Obamacare's lethal third rail shock to come
• Ecorazzi: Glenn Beck believes in Global Warming?
• The Missile Defense Agency home page - Dept. of Defense
• LA Times: Initial jobless claims rise, orders and shipments of durable goods slip
• AP: Comprehensive health bill may be a no go (House Majority Leader Hoyer)
• CNBC: Consumer confidence falls to 10 month low
• YouTube: Uncivilized tactics at UC Irvine