Saturday, February 7, 2009

• OBAMA CONTINUES HIS WORDS OF FEAR & DREAD

So the guy who ran on 'hope' is now spending day after day after day telling Americans -- and the rest of the world -- that without his package of pork and political hokum, crisis will turn to catastrophe and the into the end times (in his words, a ruination we could never return from).

Anyone remember how often the leftwing moonbats told us Bush was fear-mongering?

Now of course, Nobama gets a pass. Never mind that he is not offering any bi-partisanship, and no hope -- just Obama Brand Pork Rinds.

Remember this next time Obama goes into another "I won" hissy fit. Many more such ocassions are coming because his level of experience keeps him thinking,"I won, do it my way or I'm taking my ball home."

Once again today, Nobama blew it and told us about doom to come in his weekly bitch and moan. This is going to be so much fun!

(Reporting from the Jimmy Z Mobile Unit)

No comments: