Tuesday, March 24, 2009

• THE JIMMY Z WEDNESDAY SHOW™

LIBERTY THREATENED
Mark Levin's new book is out
Chuck Baldwin on the MIAC report

Each segment runs approximately 30 minutes.

Part One • Click HERE
Opening sequence • 'I'm So Liberal I Could Cry' • Kid paints 60 foot male member on the roof of his parent's house • Mark Levin's 'Liberty and Tyranny' • Chuck Baldwin on the MIAC report

Part Two • Click HERE
The tax man • Singing bass with 'This Ole House' • The American people are not paying any attention to the Constitution, per Rasmussen • My words regarding Obama and his birth place • 'I am Barack, I'm the messiah!' • Thine President speaketh • Dr. Laura quote: a woman's responsibility • Letter from a black woman


Show notes and linkage:
• Kid paints 60 foot male member on roof HERE
• Rush Limbaugh on Mark Levin's book HERE
• Excerpt from Levin's book HERE
• Chuck Baldwin on the MIAC report HERE
• 'No he can't' by Anne Wortham HERE

No comments: