Pelosi may use 'deem & scheme' to pass healthcare
Obama surrenders gulf oil drilling to Russia
Show No. 054-2010
Hour ONE • Click HERE to download
Opening • Audio: Obama interviewed on Fox News yesterday • Highlights and lowlights • Drilling the President on 'deem and scheme' • Obama: The process is always ugly • Obama: Lying about the economy • Audio: Reasons Kucinich dislikes the bill he's going to vote for • Audio: Rush Limbaugh on 'deem and pass' • Reading: Stanford Law School Director on the Slaughter Shenanigan • 'Hero' in bank robbery now sues bank • Audio: KABC 7 report • Rant: The bank owes him nothing • Audio: Canadian Gordon Sinclair in June, 1973 • Our National Anthem by Carrie Underwood • Rant: Poor Prime Minister of Haiti got his feelings hurt •
Hour TWO • Click HERE to download
Opening • CA City trying to shut down a home Bible Study • Candidate for Governor in New York about to switch parties • Healthcare bill updates and analysis • Democrats ready to take a vote on Sunday • Insurance premiums will go up under Obamacare • Obama's '3,000% claim' • Walgreens will not accept new Medicaid patients in Washington State • Pelosi, 'deem & scheme' and Sunday's vote • Stupak has been under immense pressure • Idaho and Virginia ready to sue; 36 other states following • Obama may have bought the votes of two CA congressmen • Dick Morris commentary: What will happen to health care in America? • Obama's plan to undermine education • Reading: Obama surrenders gulf oil to Russia • Website plug: 'Wake Up America & Face The Dragon' • In Texas, conservative curriculum approved • Audio: Obama supports collection of DNA upon arrest •
Show Notes • Links • Audio/Video
• YouTube: Obama on Fox with Bret Baier
• YouTube: Kucinich: Yes to health care bill
• Rush Limbaugh: Democrats violate Constitution to 'deem' Obamacare law
• Heritage Foundation: Yet another reason Obamacare would be unconstitutional
• Thesaurus.com: Synonyms for 'deem'
• KABC 7: Man shot while foiling bank robbery sues bank
• American Rhetoric: Online speech, Gordon Sinclair - 'TheAmericans'
• Fox News: Southern California City says home Bible group must get permit
• NY Times: Steve Levy plans switch to GOP
• AP: House dems on track for vote on $940 billion health bill
• AP: Fact Check: Premiums would rise under Obama plan
• American Thinker: 'You will see premiums fall by as much as 3,000%'
• Seattle Times: Walgreens will take no new Medicaid patients after April 16
• Bloomberg: Pelosi tactic for healthcare vote would raise legal questions
• The Hill: Stupak: Health fight has been 'living hell'
• AP: Idaho first to sign law aimed at healthcare plan
• Washington Post: Cuccinelli's office confirms Virginia will sue over healthcare
• NRCC: Two democrat congressmen from CA may have been bought
• St. Louis Today: Costello resisting White House pleas on healthcare
• Washington Post: Republicans already planning to appeal healthcare
• Dick Morris homepage
• Washington Times: Obama surrenders gulf oil to Russia
• Wake Up America & Face The Dragon homepage
• Chron.com: Conservative backed curriculum ok'd for history classes
• The Politico: President Obama backs DNA tests in arrests