Thursday, November 25, 2010

• THE JIMMY Z THANKSGIVING SHOW™

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Today, I offer a couple of choices for your 'Jimmy Z Best Of' listening pleasure. First, from October 20, 2010 - The David Limbaugh interview show. Easily one of my favorite guest, David Limbaugh talks about what Obama has been up to, and what we should be looking for from the Republicans in the next Congress, set to begin in January.
Second, last Thanksgiving I set up a replay of The Jimmy Z Inauguration Day Special, from January 2009. This was early in the show's evolution so it might sound a bit different to you who are regular listeners. It's interesting to hear what we thought back then, at the beginning of the Obozo administration.

Remember, come back tomorrow to hear Christopher Fredrickson subbing for me on the Friday Show, and I'll be back on Monday. Have a great thanksgiving.

No comments: