Sunday, May 27, 2012

• MASSIVE SICK OUT

Well, not massive but certainly very ill. Full blown flu, a day with fever, no voice, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, resting uneasy, fluids, low appetite (not something I'm used to!), etc. I hope to return tomorrow, Monday, with a one hour show and if so will depend heavily on audio clips because my voice is really disturbing. Haha. Happy Memorial Day to you all and I will be talking to you again tomorrow, Monday.

Be sure to scroll down and check out past shows you may have missed. These days, news happens fast, but even the stories that don't last on the major media's shelf very long are still very important. And you won't find the kind of analysis I deliver here at The Jimmy Z Show anywhere else - on radio or on TV. Thanks for stopping by. -- Jz

2 comments:

Jason said...

get well soon

ruffiansea said...

I lost my voice yesterday - humidity!! Yuck!!

(Hey, I played this Trace Adkins song on my Tribute Show! I love it!)

~ Kel From Canada